Sunday, December 21, 2008

O Come Little Chainsaw

Not sure why I alluded to a lack of drama and comedy in the last posting...we got plenty of it from Mr. T. last night at the church Christmas program.  I guess I should have been prepared.  He was obviously MUCH more comfortable with the audience.

The filming in this is wobbly because I was laughing so hard as we watched this drama unfold.  Jim and Jill (Jack's parents - he's the long suffering one holding the unfortunate tree) were sitting behind us laughing as quietly as they could and making totally unhelpful comments which only fueled the hilarity.

All I can say is, if you give a boy a chainsaw and stand him next to a tree...expect trouble.

I especially like the part where he joins back in again with the last word and proudly holds up his manger/chainsaw, loudly singing "DAY!" as if he's been leading the group the whole time.

Another contrast to the preschool program is that when this little group got up on stage, Mr. T loudly announced, "I singing now, okay guys? Okay?" much to the enjoyment of the congregation.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

That's a classic!